Greiser’s Coffee & Market is the rustic and charming community hub of Easton, CT. We’re in a 220-year-old building at the historic heart of a beautiful little farm town. We’re in the center of Fairfield County, but some say we’re in the middle of nowhere, and we love that.
We invite you to slow down, step back in time, and take a seat. Enjoy a morning or afternoon here over a coffee or espresso drink, a sandwich or panini, and an artisanal baked good.
Our market provides grocery staples, specialty foods, locally made crafts and artwork, and other gifts. Get to know our friendly neighbors and customers while absorbing some local wisdom about the best hikes, bike routes, dog walks, and farms to visit around town. Right behind us, check out the Old Easton Center Antiques store, run by our beloved landlord, Dick Greiser.
We created Greiser’s Coffee & Market in 2018 to offer our fellow Eastonites high quality coffee, food, and goods; a place to connect with the community; and magical, memorable experiences. We have already had more of those than we ever imagined.
Visit our Instagram for Daily Specials!
HOW TO ORDER ONLINE
- TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR GROCERIES: Please use the “GROCERY” dropdown menu above and shop by category. Orders placed by 2pm will be ready for pickup by closing time, which is 5pm Tue-Fri and 3pm Sat & Sun. We are closed on Mondays! For a later pickup, please request that your order be left in the outdoor cooler and we will send you the lock code.
- TO SHOP FOR GIFTS AND LOCALLY MADE CRAFTS FOR PICKUP OR USPS DELIVERY: Use the “GOODS” dropdown menu. Add a note at checkout if you would like your order mailed. We will contact you to collect a postage fee.
- For takeout food and drink orders from our cafe, please come in or call us at 203-220-9424.
- Checkout online using a credit card, debit card, or PayPal. Online orders may not be charged to store credit accounts.
- To establish or renew a personal Greiser’s store credit account with your order, please see options like this one.
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH GREISER’S