HOW TO ORDER GROCERIES FROM GREISER’S
- PLEASE USE THE “MARKET” AND “CAFE” DROPDOWN MENUS ABOVE TO PLACE ORDERS. (We cannot take orders by phone. For inventory management, all orders must go through our website.)
- Checkout online using your personal store credit account or pay by credit or debit card by clicking the PayPal button (a PayPal account is NOT required – PayPal is simply the card processor).
- To establish or renew a personal Greiser’s store credit account with your order, please see options like this one in the “Local Goods & Gifts” section.
- Orders placed during business hours will be ready for pickup in 1 hour. If you cannot pickup in 1 hour, use the “order notes” section to specify your pickup time.
- Orders placed after 4:00 pm will be ready at 9:00 am the next business day. Note that we are now closed Sundays and Mondays through June 2. Orders placed after 4:00 pm on Saturday will be ready at 9:00 am Tuesday.
- You may pickup your order at our screen door, or call 203-220-9424 from the parking lot and we will bring your order to your car.
- Home delivery is available (in Easton only) Tuesday – Saturday, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm. Please select the delivery option at checkout.
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH GREISER’S. WE CAN’T WAIT TO INVITE YOU BACK INTO THE SHOP!
Greiser’s Coffee & Market is the rustic and charming community hub of Easton, CT. We’re in a 220-year-old building at the historic heart of a beautiful little farm town. We’re in the center of Fairfield County, but some say we’re in the middle of nowhere, and we love that.
We invite you to slow down, step back in time, and take a seat at an antique table or on our patio. Enjoy a morning or afternoon here over a coffee or espresso drink, a sandwich or panini, and an artisanal baked good.
Our market provides grocery staples, specialty foods, locally made crafts and artwork, and other gifts. Get to know our friendly neighbors and customers while absorbing some local wisdom about the best hikes, bike routes, dog walks, and farms to visit around town. And wander through our shop into the Old Easton Center Antiques store, run by our beloved landlord, Dick Greiser.
We created Greiser’s Coffee & Market in 2018 to offer our fellow Eastonites high quality coffee, food, and goods; a place to connect with the community; and magical, memorable experiences. We have already had more of those than we ever imagined.