Greiser’s Coffee & Market is the rustic and charming community hub of Easton, CT. We’re in a 220-year-old building at the historic heart of a beautiful little farm town. We’re in the center of Fairfield County, but some say we’re in the middle of nowhere, and we love that.
We invite you to slow down, step back in time, and take a seat. Enjoy a morning or afternoon here over a coffee or espresso drink, a sandwich or panino, and an artisanal baked good.
Our market provides grocery staples, specialty foods, locally made crafts and artwork, and other gifts. Get to know our friendly neighbors and customers while absorbing some local wisdom about the best hikes, bike routes, dog walks, and farms to visit around town. Right behind us, check out the Old Easton Center Antiques store, run by our beloved landlord, Dick Greiser.
We created Greiser’s Coffee & Market in 2018 to offer our fellow Eastonites high quality coffee, food, and goods; a place to connect with the community; and magical, memorable experiences. We have already had more of those than we ever imagined.
HOW TO ORDER ONLINE
- PLEASE USE THE “MARKET” DROPDOWN MENU ABOVE TO PLACE GROCERY AND GIFT MERCHANDISE PICKUP ORDERS BY 4PM TUESDAY-FRIDAY AND BY 2PM ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. WE ARE CLOSED MONDAYS. For takeout food and drink orders from our cafe, please come in or call us at 203-220-9424.
- Checkout online using a credit card, debit card, or PayPal. Online orders may not be charged to store credit accounts.
- To establish or renew a personal Greiser’s store credit account with your order, please see options like this one in the “Local Goods & Gifts” section.
- Orders received by 4pm weekdays or 2pm weekends will be ready for pickup in 1 hour. Orders placed later will be ready the next day. We are closed Mondays.
- Please Note: OUR LOCAL DELIVERY SERVICE IS DISCONTINUED, BUT WE CAN SHIP TO ANY ADDRESS AND WILL CONTACT YOU TO COLLECT SHIPPING FEES.
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH GREISER’S